September 22, 2015 In General
15 you only know when you live on a boat!
- 15 foot waves are nothing to be worried about, in fact they are only a 4 on a scale from 1 to 10….
- but don’t fear, you are never more than 5 feet away from a barf bag at anytime!!!
- ice is as valuable and as rare as gold.
- all homework is done while simultaneously tanning your back.
- when running on the treadmill you must hold on for dear life. You never know when the next wave will hit.
- not seeing land for days on end is very normal.
- seamail is the new email.
- you walk up more flights of stairs in a day than you have in your entire life combined.
- when shaving your legs you must hold on.
- you charge your phone once a week max.
- pasta is n.e.v.e.r.e.n.d.i.n.g.
- playing mafia or cards is the night life.
- dolphins will sometimes join you for lunch.
- saying y’all is a foreign language.
- snack time is the best time.
all in all….life on a boat rocks.
no phones, no wifi, & no familiar faces seems scary…. but on the ship the air is fresh & the people are really real.
so, cheers to life… on a boat…. or wherever you may be ….